This Week’s Daily Sales Averages Outpacing Same Period Last Year As Sales Pick Up Closer to Big Game
Get In Price Sees $500 Uptick Over Last 5 Days
Published January 30, 2019
Four days out to the Big Game! We took a look at the numbers to break down the latest ticket demand trends:
- Get In Price Rises: The get-in price (least expensive ticket available) is $2,557 for Upper-End Zone seats. Although this price fluctuates, we’ve seen a steady rise of nearly $500 since Friday’s update when the get-in price hovered around $2,100.
- 2,900 tickets currently available for purchase on StubHub.
- The average ticket price of tickets sold is $4,613 and has continued to go down slightly over the last few days despite rising get-in prices.
- 16 countries outside of the U.S. have purchased tickets, with Mexico continuing to lead in international sales accounting for 3% of all tickets sold.
We will continue to post updates daily leading up to Super Sunday. Stay tuned!
As always, as an authorized ticket resale marketplace of the NFL, StubHub encourages fans to practice safe ticket buying. Follow these tips to get into the Big Game!
Buy ticket for Super Bowl LIII on StubHub.com
If you have any questions regarding Super Bowl LIII, please reach out to PR@stubhub.com.
* This blog originally appeared on stubhubpressbox.com