Política de Privacidad
This notice was last updated February 15, 2017.
Welcome to stubhubconcourse.com! At StubHub Concourse we value your trust and strive to honor it by being transparent, consistent and reliable about how we use your Personal Information. Personal Information is information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that person whether from that data or from that data and other information that StubHub, Inc. has or is likely to have access to. We do not consider Personal Information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise. We wrote this notice in simple terms so that you can understand how we handle your information.
- If you reside within the European Union you are entering into a contract with StubHub Europe S.à.r.l., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg.
- If you reside within the United States you are entering into a contract with StubHub, Inc., 2065 Hamilton Ave, San Jose, CA, 95125, USA.
- If you reside elsewhere, you are entering into a contract with StubHub International AG, Helvetiastraße 15-17, 3005 Bern, Switzerland.
In this Privacy and Cookie Notice, these entities are individually and collectively referred to as “StubHub Concourse”, “we”, “us” or “our”.
The entity you are contracting with is your data controller, and is responsible for the collection, use, disclosure, retention and protection of your Personal Information in accordance with our global privacy standards as well as any applicable national laws. Your data controller may transfer data to other members of the StubHub Inc. corporate family as described in this Privacy and Cookie Notice. We may process and retain your Personal Information on our servers in the U.S. and elsewhere in the world where our data centers are located.
We have established a set of global privacy standards for all StubHub Inc. companies known as Binding Corporate Rules (BCRs). They are our commitment to protect your Personal Information and honour our privacy obligations regardless of where your Personal Information is collected, processed or retained within our StubHub Inc. corporate family. They have been approved by a number of European Union privacy regulators. For more information about our BCRs visit our StubHub Privacy Center.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect Personal Information in two ways:
- When you give it to us or give us permission to obtain it: When you sign up on the Site, you will be prompted to provide identifying information such as name, address, telephone number, email address and StubHub user ID. You may also give us information (such as testimonials, experience reports and editorials) when you participate in a campaign or in a StubHub Concourse Program Event (“Event”). If you communicate with us through email or otherwise we may save a copy of the correspondences sent to us or by us. Finally, if you use the like or share buttons in our Site to let your friends know about your interest we will record it.
- We also get technical information when you use our site: Whenever you use an internet service nowadays there is certain information that almost always gets created and recorded automatically. This is true for our Site also. Some examples are:
- Log Data: This is information that is automatically recorded by us or our service providers when you visit us such as your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web page you were browsing before visiting us, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you browsed our Site. We or our service providers may use “cookies” or similar technologies to record log data. To learn more about cookies read our Cookie Notice below.
What about Cookies? (Cookie Notice)
We or our authorized service providers may install cookies in your device when you visit us. We may also use other similar technologies. Cookies are tiny text files that are placed in the memory of your browser or device and allow us to record certain pieces of information whenever you visit or interact with our Site. Cookies may be “session” cookies (that last until you close your browser) or “persistent” cookies (that last until you or your browser delete them).
If you reside within the United States: California law requires us to say how we respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Because we do not collect Personal Information about our users over time and across third party websites and online services, we do not currently respond to DNT signals.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the information we collect to provide our services to you and to make them better. For example, we may use and retain your information to provide access to and use of our Site, measure and improve our services, provide other services requested by you as described when we collect the information, telephone or text messages on StubHub’s latest government efforts that may impact your StubHub experience, to provide you with legislative alerts, let you know about Events, and inform you about how to contact government officials if you have consented to such contact.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We do not share your Personal Information with third parties for their marketing purposes. We do share it in limited instances that include:
- Sharing upon your request. For example, when you participate in a petition we will share your information to let your political representatives know that you support the petition.
- Sharing with third party service providers we employ to process Personal Information on our behalf based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy. For example, we may share information with a third party we hire to handle emails.
- Sharing with members of the StubHub Inc. corporate family to provide joint services. For example, if you choose to participate in a tickets-related campaign, we may share your information with StubHub.
- Sharing when we believe it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law; regulation, or legal request; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or StubHub; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
Finally, we may engage in certain transactions that require us to transfer Personal Information, such as mergers, acquisitions, or dissolution, in accordance with our global privacy standards.
- You may request access to the Personal Information provided to us during registration or request that such information be updated by writing us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us through our Contact Us page at any time.
- You may change your preferences about how we contact you by clicking the unsubscribe link on any of our emails or by letting us know what your preferences are through our Contact Us page at any time.
- You may opt-out of Google Analytics by installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
- Your browser or device may allow you to set your preferences in a way that blocks our cookies.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We work very hard to protect your information by using technical and administrative security measures (such as encryption, passwords, physical access controls, information access authorisation controls, etc.) to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration.
Other Important Information
- We may change this notice from time to time. If we do, we will post any changes on this Site. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or obtain your consent as required by law. Amended terms automatically take effect 30 days after they are posted. If you continue to use our Site after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised notice.
- Our websites are general audiences websites, and our Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from users in this age group.
- When you share information with third party social media websites (e.g. by using the like button to share information about a campaign you have joined) remember that the information these third parties collect is subject to their privacy policies, not ours.
- Your Personal Information may be processed and retained on servers in the United States and elsewhere in the world where our data centers are located. The laws pertaining to Personal Information in the United States may be different than the laws of the country where you reside.
- You may contact us by writing us an email at email@example.com , by contacting us through our Contact Us page or you may write to the Global Privacy Office at 2065 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, California, 95125, USA (Attn: Legal – Global Privacy Office).